Posts tagged ‘Fun’
Courtesy: Toothpaste for dinner
If you are already in a relationship or married, these are the rules that you ought to follow:
1. Wife always makes the rules.
2. These rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No husband can possibly know all the rules.
4. If wife suspects that husband knows all the rules, she must
immediately change some or all of the rules.
5. Wife is never wrong.
6. If wife is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the husband said or did wrong.
7. If rule number 6 applies, the husband must immediately apologize for causing the misunderstanding.
8. Wife can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. Husband must never change his mind without express written consent of the wife.
10. Wife has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. Husband must remain calm at all times, unless the wife wants him to be angry or upset.
12. Wife must under no circumstances let the husband know whats on her mind whether she wants him to be calm, angry or upset.
13. Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.
14. Wife always gets the last word !!!
Five cannibals (Man eaters) get appointed as programmers in an IT company. During the welcoming ceremony the boss says: “You’re all part of our team now. You can earn good money here, and you can go to the company canteen for something to eat. So don’t trouble the other employees”. The cannibals promise not to trouble the other employees.
Four weeks later the boss returns and says: “You’re all working very hard, and I’m very satisfied with all of you. One of our developers has disappeared however. Do any of you know what happened to her?” The cannibals disown all knowledge of the missing developer. After the boss left, the leader of the cannibals says to the others: “Which of you idiots ate the developer?”
One of the cannibals raises his hand hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals says: “You FOOL! For four weeks we’ve been eating team leaders, managers, and project managers and no-one has noticed anything, and now YOU ate one developer and it got noticed. So hereafter please don’t eat a person who is working.”